Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello Pretty!

I couldn’t think of a better way of getting ready for a day of work or play than using Hello Kitty items to do my hair and putting on Hello Kitty make up products! Companies like Sephora and MAC cosmetics have an entire line of Hello Kitty cosmetics and make up.  Sephora still sells the Hello Kitty cosmetics but I believe the MAC Hello Kitty line is long gone.  Of course, Target also a ton of Hello Kitty beauty items, ranging from hair brushes and lip gloss to flat irons and blow dryers.  Click on the links to see some of these great items!!!
Here are some pictures of items I use a lot.  My Hello Kitty curling iron, Hello Kitty flat iron and Hello Kitty blow-dryer.  Sure, they aren't as fancy or professional as some hair styling tools on the market but they work fine for me.  All of these items were purchased from Target.




Here is a mirror that I bought at Target.  I haven't put it up on a wall since we moved but I do kind of use it as a portable mirror.  If I need to get ready and blow dry my hair and my boyfriend is sleeping, I will just carry the mirror out into the living room and use it there. 


This is a Hello Kitty make up mirror that I bought at Target.  Shocking, I know!  This item has two mirrors that you can flip depending on how close up you want to look at your face while you are putting on makeup.  This mirror can plug into the wall and light up.   

I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago.  It's another Target item.  I am not a huge manicure / pedicure fan but think this cute.  It has all the tools a girl would need to make her nails look great.  It also has a little air dryer so you can speed up the drying time of your nail polish.  Someday I will use this. 


I haven't made it to Sephora in awhile to stock up on the Hello Kitty makeup I've had and used up or lost on a recent trip.  (Boo!)  I know you can buy it online but I do enjoy going into Sephora and looking at all the make up.  There is a Sephora store close to my work so I will probably head over there once in the next few weeks and pick up a few of my favorite Hello Kitty make up items.  Including the Hello Kitty Apple Cheeks creamy blush and the Hello Kitty Apple Balm for my lips.  I do want to purchase the Hello Kitty vanity and Hello Kitty makeup brushes.  They even sell Hello Kitty bags and jewelry at Sephora.  I will be sure to keep you posted on any Sephora purchases I make in the future!