Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Kitchen!

Hello and welcome to my Hello Kitty kitchen!  I've recently become very obsessed with purchasing Hello Kitty items that I can actually use and that serve a purpose outside of just looking cute. 


The photo below is a close up of my pink Hello Kitty microwave oven.  I purchased this online, about 7 years ago, through Sanrio.com.  To the left of the microwave is a Hello Kitty milk shake maker.  On top of the microwave oven are two Hello Kitty pots.  On the right is one of two Hello Kitty water dispensers I own.  In front of the water dispenser is a Halloween Hello Kitty lunch box. 

In the picture below are a few of my favorite Hello Kitty appliances.  I purchased all of these from Target.  Target has a great selection of Hello Kitty appliances.  During the holidays, they stock a wide range of toasters, waffle makers and many other things.  On the far left is a Hello Kitty waffle maker.  All you have to is mix the batter and put in the waffle maker.  A few minutes later you are feasting on Hello Kitty shaped waffles!  In the middle is my collection of toasters.  The toaster oven is on the bottom and the regular toaster is on top.  It should be noted that the regular Hello Kitty toaster, toasts an image of Hello Kitty's face on your toast.  Finally, on the right is the Hello Kitty sandwich maker.  It's like a panini press.  Take two pieces of bread, put your favorite ingredients in the middle, place it on the sandwich maker, and close.  In a few minutes, you will have a warm sandwich that is reminiscent of a hot pocket, with, of course, Hello Kitty's face toasted on it. 

In the next picture, are a few of my less used Hello Kitty appliances.  From left to right: A Hello Kitty coffee machine.  I bought this at Target.  Next to the coffee maker is a miniature Hello Kitty Cuisinart.  It has real blades and everything.  I purchased this online and it's from Japan.  In the middle is a Hello Kitty popcorn popper, purchased from Target.  Next in line is a Hello Kitty Mixer.  I found this on Ebay a few years ago.  This is also from Japan.  Finally a Hello Kitty juicer from Japan.  To be honest I haven't used this yet but I love the way it looks.  This is another Ebay find. 


Here is another Hello Kitty juicer I bought from TargetThis one I have actually used. 


Finally, here are a few more of my Hello Kitty kitchen treasures.  A Hello Kitty pan that I bought in Chicago, along with a Hello Kitty ladle.  Two Hello Kitty oven mitts, a Hello Kitty cutting board, tongs, peeler and a little Hello Kitty pan that you cook eggs in and creates little Hello Kitty faces.  Two Hello Kitty Trivets and a Hello Kitty apron.