Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello Electronics!

I am a big fan of Hello Kitty electronic items.  They can sometimes be super expensive, especially things that are from Japan but I still like to buy them when I can or look at them online and dream they are mine.  Here are some of my Hello Kitty electronic items.

This keyboard actual works and plays different kinds of instruments.  You can even record short little songs or loops on it.  I am about 95% sure I bought this on Ebay.


I love this Hello Kitty phone because when it rings, Hello Kitty's little wings light up.  The phone has caller ID on it.  This is another Target purchase.  The Hello Kitty glitter lamp below is kind of like a lava lamp with glitter.  My boyfriend and I used to use it in our apartment but the bulb burned out and we haven't replaced it yet.  It was also purchased at Target.  




Below is the backside of my Blackberry, it covers the battery on my phone.  The next picture is my Hello Kitty laptop sleeve for my iMac. I bought both of these from Sanrio.com.  They have a big selection of accessories for Blackberries and Apple products.  



Here is my pink Hello Kitty television set, DVD player and remotes for both.  I've had these for about 7 years and both still work great.  These were purchased via Sanrio's website.  Since these are a little older, there are newer varieties available.  There is a Hello Kitty TV and DVD combo.  The bottom of the Hello Kitty TV has a DVD player installed. 




This is a Hello Kitty CD player and radio.  I believe this was purchased from Target. 


My boyfriend bought me this Hello Kitty alarm clock from Target as a surprise gift after having a bad week at work.  I've been using this for about 7 years now.  The Hello Kitty on top is the snooze button.  How cute is that?

This is a Hello Kitty sewing machine purchased from Target.  It actually works.  I don't really know how to sew but I really want to learn and now that I have this Hello Kitty sewing machine, I have a lot of motivation to learn!

OK, this is a kind of out dated Hello Kitty cell phone.  I did use it at one point as my cell phone. 

This is a Hello Kitty digital camera that was purchased at Target.  It takes pretty good pictures.  It also comes with some applications that you can install on your computer to make your pictures even cuter!

Finally, this is my Hello Kitty stereo system.  It has a CD player, detachable speakers, remote control, radio and mp3 dock.