Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello Target Finds


On a recent trip to Target in Ohio while visiting my family, I came across this display of new Hello Kitty housewares.  Hello Kitty cotton candy maker, ice cream maker, rice cooker, cupcake maker, vacuum, mini fridge... OH MY!  Since I was flying out the next day, back to Philadelphia, I didn't buy anything because I didn't want to have to ship it or try to fit in my suitcase.  I haven't been to Target in the Philadelphia area yet but have been thinking about all these new items that I don't have in my kitchen yet!  I don't know if I will buy all of them, I mean, I want to but I think I will start off the rice cooker and cupcake maker.  Then possibly purchase the cotton candy maker and ice cream maker.  I hope they are available here.  



I looked on Target's website and they don't have the cupcake maker in stock on line but they do have this Hello Kitty slow cooker that I think I may purchase on line.  I didn't see it at the store in Ohio.


I will keep you posted on what I buy.  I also have to post some pictures of the Hello Kitty things I got for my birthday last month.

I'm so behind on this blog because of working full time and school